Situated in the peaceful surroundings of Nalaguraidhoo Island, this stunning resort is one of the most popular in the Maldives. The resort is easily accessed by seaplane which takes about 35 minutes from the main Male Airport and gives guests a chance to see firsthand the amazing array of Islands in the area.
Each room is beautifully designed and offers air-conditioning, television with satellite channels and a balcony area to relax and enjoy the marvelous setting. The Sun Island Resort houses several top class restaurants including Sun Star, which specializes in fresh seafood and a wonderful Italian restaurant which is perfectly located on the Jetty and makes an ideal spot for newlyweds or couples celebrating their wedding anniversary.
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Up to 2 bottles of Water 500ml per room per day (1 bottle per day for Single Room)
- Tea /Coffee making facilities ( 1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
- A Bottle of Champagne and a Fruit Basket for Honeymooners.
- A Bottle of Champagne and a Fruit Basket on Silver and Golden Wedding Jubilees.
- A Birthday Cake and a bottle of wine, on Birthdays celebrated at the resort