Diving & SurfingSurfing
at Pasta Point
With a picturesque panorama wherever you look, excellent consistent
waves, and absolutely perfect weather conditions, surfing holiday
experiences at Chaaya Island Dhonveli with Atoll Adventures are hugely
popular amongst surfing travellers.
In the early 70s the "father of
surfing in the Maldives" Tony Hinde discovered the surfing potential in
the Maldives and set up Atoll Adventures on Tari Village; now known as
Chaaya Island Dhonveli, since then the Maldivian surf season has lured
surfers, both beginners and advanced, from all over the world.
The dive centre Meridis Dive and Relax is newly opened with a new building and equipment in December 2009. Scuba diving is a very popular water activity here, because Dhonveli are located close by many famous dive sites such as HP Reef, Banana Reef or Nassimo Thila.
- 2-3 dives per day, with a choice of 25 different dive sites!
- Daily accompanied night diving courses on request
- Special beginner support on the boat
- All PADI courses from Open Water Diver through Divemaster
- Wide selection of Speciality courses
- Nitrox without surcharge (for Nitrox-certified divers)
- Special training programmes for children
- Air-conditioned class room with the newest equipment
- Fully-equipped workshop for maintenance and service
- Custom-made UW video of your course, or dive
- Photo and digital camera service
- Fashion and dive shop
- Generously equipped Dhoni with WC, sundeck, fresh water shower
Snorkelers and those Interested in Diving
- Daily try-dives in the lagoon
- Daily Discover Scuba Diving program (includes your first diving experience in the sea!)
- Duided Snorkelling trips to the most beautiful reefs of the Maldives
- Accompanied night Snorkelling trips
- Catamaran Rental (for certified sailer)
- Guided catamaran sailing trips
- Surfboard Rental