Needs with massages to soothe the mind and nourish the body, as well as therapies from all over Asia and a variety of cosmetic products.
The ambience of bliss is enhanced with the setting of a tropical garden, with lazily flowing water creating a relaxing, serene and calming atmosphere. Friendly, well trained therapists are on hand to provide treatments for the body and the soul, for the mind and the spirit
The facilities at the Spa allow for complete privacy with treatments performed by skilled therapists. The Spa has been designed as an intimate and personal space, creating the perfect place to relax, to let go, to find inner peace and calm.
- Four Private Spa suites for couple treatments
- All suites with two changing rooms, toilet and steam bath
- All suites with outdoor relaxation area: rainfall shower, bath tub in a tropical garden
- Manicure and pedicure suite
- Spa Boutique
- Reception and lounge
- Garden relaxation sala
- Air-conditioned Yoga pavilion
To help guests plan a fulfilling Spa experience, the various possibilities are outlined here.
The full selection of treatments include:
- Massages, scrubs & wraps
- Facials, manicure & pedicure
- Hair wraps & eye treatments
- Couple treatments
- Spa Signature Experiences
- Individual treatments personalised to meet each guest’s special needs
- Ayurveda -- “The science of life” philosophy based on deep understanding of eternal truths about the human body, mind and spirit, supported by herbal oil therapies
- Yoga sessions conducted by a Resident Yogi
HEALTH AND HAPPINESS
Yoga is a scientific system of physical and mental practices that originated in India more than 3,000 years ago. Its purpose is to help practitioners achieve their highest potential and to experience enduring health and happiness.
Guests are welcome to engage in Yoga
- on the Villa deck
- on the Lighthouse deck
- on the beach
- on a secluded sandbank at sunrise and sunset